Reporting to the, Director of Contracts & Services, the AbilityOne Senior Project Manager is responsible for the administration and oversight of the Ability One contracts, ensuring contract standards are met, compliance with CARF, Source America/Ability One, and other government regulations.
Contract Retention Viability
- Budget accountability-meet or exceed budget profitability expectations
- Exercise cost controls, particularly on labor, supplies and repairs
- Make recommendations and assisting the Director of Contracts & Services in acquiring bids for supplies, equipment and service.
- Maintain appropriate ratio of 75% labor hours allocated to persons with disabilities
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained to meet contract demands
- Monitor staff retention and turnover, implement measures to increase retention and reduce turnover as necessary
- Maintain and revise daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cleaning schedule
- Assist with the maintenance of a Quality Assurance plan to ensure quality standards are met
Staff Morale and Training
- Maintain staff and client morale through promoting good working relationships between supervisors, co-workers and leadership team.
- Mentor and train Project manager, Supervisors and Team Leads in leadership and teambuilding
- Ensuring client and staff evaluations are completed accurately and timely
- Develop, review, modify, implement and maintain Service Contract Act and other relevant Individualized Employment Eligibility (IEE) standards and evaluations related to employees employed on AbilityOne contracts and, from time to time, employees employed through Extended Employment Services (ESS).
- Maintain compliance with Ability One and Goodwill policies and procedures. Participate in compliance audits as needed.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on safety expectations and procedures
- Ensure policies surrounding vehicle safety are adhered to
- Communicate safety issues and concerns to ensure quick resolution
- Manage Human Resources Functions: hiring, discipline, development and termination
- Make leadership decisions with confidence, good judgment and minimal intervention
- Evaluate operating practices for AbilityOne Contract, make recommendations for improvement and oversee the implementation/adaptation of these practices.
- Attend process and performance meetings with Contract Operating Representative (CORs), Point of Contacts (POCs), AbilityOne MARS reviews and other contractual related meetings.
- All other duties assigned by the Director of Contracts & Services.